Monday, May 5, 2014

Time for Some Quick Reads!


While socializing at an event, many people will ask what I do for a living. I'll tell them about my writing journey. They're curious about where to find some of my short stories. Generally, I only write for pay. You can find a few of my free short stories scattered over the web if you look hard enough.

Here are a few spots where you can buy my short stories. Don't worry, most of them are only a few dollars to purchase. You really can't go wrong!

What the Cat Saw - Would you kill for your cat? This is a short crime fiction story, with a cat. Only 99¢ on Smashwords. It's quick and easy to sign up and you can pay with your Paypal account.



What the Cat Saw, available at Barnes and Noble Nook Book - Same short story, different location, also 99¢.

The Glass Marble - An ancient Egyptian story about a family struggling to survive, with many temptations available at the town bazaar. About one dollar (site is in the UK).



Zombies Against the Confederacy of Steamfound inside the Confederacy of Steam Vs Zombies Anthology by Marion Margaret Press. Normally zombie stories are told from the point of view of the humans. But what about zombie rights?
$2.99 US, available on Smashwords.







No comments:

Post a Comment