Thursday, January 17, 2013

THE 2013 ZODIAC GUIDE TO CRITICISM


I was pondering how the different zodiac signs interact with each other. Some get along, some don't. Some interact better with the opposite sex.

Here's my guide to criticism.

Point in question: "Hi, your name here. You've been looking a bit tired after all the holiday stress."

Your response based on your zodiac sign:

Capricorn: Did you watch the game last night?

Aquarius: Are you buying me a coffee to make me feel better?

Pisces: Let's play video games!

Aries: Ha ha ha ha

Taurus: Tell me how you really feel.

Gemini: I look better than you do.

Cancer: Let's have a drink and talk about it.

Leo: You *&%$#@!

Virgo: Let's go to bed!

Libra: Sigh!

Scorpio: Boo hoo you're so insensitive. 

Saggitarius: It's all these extra hours I've been working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment