I've slowly learned to add gadgets to my Royal City Blog, to make it easier for people to follow me.
For some reason Google removed the Follow button at the top left for other Blog members, much to the angst of the entire Blogger community.
Here's a few tips about how to Follow in the new way.
1. On the top left of this page click the "Share" button. It will give you two options, one for Twitter and one for Facebook. This will take you to either Facebook, where you can share the link, or Twitter, where you can share a Tweet. This is an easy way to find your spot when you wish to return to the post later.
2. Move to the right of the page and find "Subscribe to". Select either Posts or Comments. There are five options on the list: Google +, Netvibes, Newsgator, My Yahoo and Atom. This will add a New Content box to your Newsreader/feeder.
3. If you don't wish to sign up at all these sites, an easy option is to subscribe by email. Enter your email address in the box under "Follow by Email". You will receive new posts in your mail box. This is an easy way to keep up, without having to visit your favourite blogs each day.
4. Scroll to the end of the post. Right underneath Posted by Mel Dawn are several buttons: Email This, Blog This, Twitter, Facebook and Google +.
5. Look around the page, there may be another Google + button or Atom feed button at the very bottom of the page.
Please add a comment to the end of this post if you know of other ways I can add gadgets or show people how to Follow.
I hope to see you "Following" my Blog!